Title: X Rebirth-RELOADED + Update v1.12 Hotfix-Bat
Genre: Action, Simulation
Release Date: 11-2013
Size: 5.11 GB / 4.21 GB Highly Compressed + Update 4 MB
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Russian
Mirrors: PutLocker, Uploaded, HugeFiles, BillionUploads, Uptobox
Download X Rebirth PC Game In the distant future, the X universe faces a period of profound and irrevocable change. While the universe stumbles towards an uncertain future, countless adventures await as new enemies rise in search of power. Enter a young adventurer and his unlikely female ally traveling in an old battered ship with a glorious past …
X Rebirth represents a spectacular new beginning for the X series, offering loyal fans and newcomers alike a vast, vivid and extremely detailed universe to explore throughout the game. Varied gameplay elements such as action-packed space combat, detailed trading mechanics and high-speed space exploration with fast travel allow players to experience a truly unique space saga that will keep them hooked for dozens of hours. X Rebirth features a whole new user experience – it is easier than ever to start with, and remains as deep as fans expect it.
• It gets personal: Character-driven UI and a living and breathing universe
• It gets fast: Fun and fast travel with new transportation systems
• It gets big: The most detailed X universe ever
• Endless room for exploration
• Easy to learn — hard to master
• Gameplay, controls and UI are redesigned from scratch
• OS: Windows Vista/7/8
• Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.0 GHz
• Memory: 8 Gb
• Hard Drive: 12 Gb free
• Video Memory: 1 Gb
• Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5870
• Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
• DirectX: 9.0c
• DVD Rom Drive
* Russian and French languages will be available approximately 2 weeks after November 15th.
X Rebirth v1.12 Hotfix Update-BAT:
1. Unpack release.
2. Copy the content to where you installed the game.
3. Enjoy! ;)
Minor hotfix release that updates the game to v1.12 and fixes issues regarding performance and stability.